What is Proderm technology?
Proderm Technology® is featuring an exclusive skin formula that penetrates the upper layer of the skin.
Swedish research has developed Proderm Technology®, a reliable compatible vehicle that delivers customer-friendly dermatological products.
By mixing specific lipophilic and hydrophilic substances in a unique process, Proderm Technology® provides easy application, rapid absorption and non-greasy features to its high quality skin care products.
Why Proderm Technology?
Proderm Technology® is rapidly absorbed into the outer layer (epidermis) of the skin
Proderm Technology® strengthens the skin’s lipid barrier without disturbing it, allowing the skin to recover and perform its natural function of protection and moisturization
Proderm Technology® prevents irritation caused by different allergens or excessive hand-washing by creating a non-comedogenic membrane
Proderm Technology® has a light texture giving a high compliance. This results in cost-effective, customer-friendly treatments.
Scientifically proven technology
Clinical case studies, toxicological studies and reports verify the unique effectiveness of Proderm Technology.
• Prevention of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate irritant contact dermatitis by Pro-Q* aerosol foam skin protectant
• Efficacy of a skin protective foam in the treatment of Chronic Hand DermatItis
• Evaluation of a new skin protectant foam utilizing an “at risk” population: hair stylists
• The influence of Proderm/Pro Q* on irritant intolerance to natural Rubber Latex Gloves
• Incontinent Patients: maintaining skin integrity in the Most Difficult Cases
• Photo documentary: Concerning Nappy Rash and Saliva Eczema
• Evaluation of the protective action of “Euvalon* Dermatologishe Schaum” in healthy volunteers using a repetitive irritation assay
• Product Evaluation, Pro-Q/Non-Immunological Contact Urticaria
• Report on the biological and toxicological documentation regarding the protective foam intended for topical use
• Direct contact cytotoxicity using L-929 mouse fiberoblast cells
• Repeated patch dermal sensitization test
• Primary skin irritation